Wednesday 2 May 2012

Warm up challenge 5: Set yourself a meal schedule

Hmm.. I found this task quite hard. I tried to think about my habits and past diets. They've worked when I've made myself wait until a certain time to eat.

Breakfast

I am currently having breakfast at work (museli and a trim latte) so I will make this 830am

Morning tea

I always look forward to my morning snack... usually between 10 and 1030, but since I'm having breakfast quite late I'll make it 1100. I work out at lunch time, so this ensures that I have fuel in my body beforehand.

Lunch

Between 130 and 230 depending on my gym session.

Afternoon tea

Lets make this 330 as I usually am starved at this point! But will hold out until 4 if I can because I'm usually starving by dinner.

Dinner

Whenever I can really!! Lets say 630 - 800pm. I think it is more important to stick to the routine during the day and just eat when I can at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment