Tuesday 8 May 2012

Pre season!

My attmept at those warm up challenges were dismal. I don't even want to talk about it!

However, now that pre season as started, I am ready and roaring to go! I wish we could start tomorrow. I was re-reading 'Crunch time' last night so I know these pre-season tasks are very important. I just hope that I am this motivated at kick off!

I have created a poster at home, and I am going to use it as my inspirational board. It will have pictures of things I find inspiring, like someone with a great, healthy body, or a dress I'd love to wear. I'm also going to put up motivational quotes like my current favourite, 'noone said it would be easy... but it will be worth it!'. And most importantly, I'm going to have a measuring thing that I colour in as my weight loss gets higher. I guess I must be a visual person! Anyway, if anyone is interested I can always add a picture.

Next post - Pre-season challenge 1 - and from now on, I will be sticking to these like glue.

Hope you all are feeling as motivated as I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment